|Plasma Screen Lift
- Single Drive, overhead mount, swing
down lift for all popular plasma screens up to 42".
- Precision jig-welded tubular steel frame
- Attractive, durable, black powder coat
- Super slim-mount profile is just 5"
thick. Weighs just 68 pounds!
- 12 volt DC heavy duty motor for long
life and smooth quiet operation.
- Totally enclosed drive mechanism for
maintenance free service life.
- All moving parts are fully supported
by precision high quality bearings.
- Fully adjustable limit switches control
range of motion.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Patented VPS (Vibration Protection
System) technology isolates screen from shock and vibration.
- Optional ProfilerII ™ solid-state control
circuitry provides exclusive advanced safety and performance
- Auto Down
™ feature uses the power button on the screen remote control
to turn on the screen and open the lift simultaneously.
No separate remote control necessary.
Power Sentry ™ feature prohibits the lift from
closing when the screen is on. This prevents heat damage
to the screen from accidentally being left on or turned
on inside an enclosed compartment.
Safety Sensor ™ technology stops lift travel instantly
if it encounters an obstruction.
- Auto Lock
™ feature allows any 12 volt input signal to lock the
lift in the closed position. (For example, the 12-volt
signal from the "drive" position on the gear selector
could be used to prevent the lift from opening when the
coach is in drive.)
Find out why more top coach
builders rely on Integrated Power Systems for their power